Friday, July 3, 2020

Candy



She pulls me from so far away, lures me really, like one long strand of taffy being slowly pulled between two hands...I feel the tug of her, myself being clenched in her hand, drawn to her voice and the shape of her...across the miles, around terrain...I long for the caramel eyes.

I taste her like a tiny red Hot Tamale...the cinnamon of her...like she melted Dentyne in her mouth just before kissing me, the candy taste of her colliding, rather exploding on my lips and tongue.

I feel her in the room.

Like an appearance of the Ice Cream truck with less jarring noise...she arrives.  Endorphins release in my mind, pleasing me with anticipation. 

She offers her hands out, finding me.

Proximity.

I know what she tastes like even before she crushes herself against me.

I know what she will reveal.

I unwrap her...

She reveals.

Sweetness.



No comments:

Post a Comment